Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vaan Megam Song -B'day Dedication To Raja Sir:))

Hi Guyz!!

Here I am joining my blogger friends to wish the great genius Maestro Raja sir on his B'day and dedicating my version of his song :).

Being a hard core Raja sir's fan,no wonder you expect another song post from me now :P.

I have recorded three songs today :-O (Just could nt believe my eyes ).

What an awesome song is this!!!I love this one :)..

Peppy,melodic,fast number :)..

I could hear "Dheham" sounding like"Theham" in the pallavi..Kindly excuse me for that.I just noticed now,Could nt really do something about it in the last moment as I am in a hurry to post it here on Jun 2 :).

Movie Name: Punnagai Mannan (1986)
Singer: Chithra KS
Music Director: Ilayaraja
Year: 1986
Cover version:Meena
Mixing:Meena



Kindly download it friends since it sounds much better that way :).

No comments: