Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pookal Pookum Tharunam Duet!!

'Madharasapattinam'-A beautifully woven love story.

I just cannot express my feelings when I hear this song.I was totally in love with the song since the moment I heard it and still.

Kindly appraise my humble attempt here.Similar to some of my previous posts I have just tried to juxtapose my voice upon the originals.I dint have much time to work on it.Just a half an hour recording.So kindly bear with my flaws.

Without any further write-up here,over to the song.

Thanks!!


Movie:Madarasapattinam
Singers Originally:Harini,Roop kumar Rathod,Andrea
Cover Version:Meena,Roop kumar Rathod,Meena
Music Director:G.V.Prakash


Pookal Pookum Tharunam Duet!! | Muziboo

Download

4 comments:

Vivek Ganesan said...

very good try :-) hats off !!

Vivek Ganesan said...

very good try :-) hats off !!

thiyagu said...

I Feel the song like original version your voice so good all the best thank u very much ..........

Anonymous said...

harini s my fav singer, u've done a good job equivalent to hers.

sri