Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thathithom Song - Meena's Cover Version

Took an hour to record the entire song and mixing took me another hour.
I just thought I would nt be able to record this one since I had some probs here with my comp.Some how fixed it and hence this post :D.

Needless to mention the song being one of the most challeging songs.
My most humble attempt at it.Kindly let me know your thoughts :).

Movie: Azhagan
Originally sung by: K.S.Chitra
Original music by: Maragathamani Keeravani
Lyrics: Vali
Cover Version,Mixing:Meena S

3 comments:

raj said...

Chitra ni beat chestunnav kada............

meena said...

@Raj:Chitra garu ni nenu beat cheyadama??? :-o :-0
She is just phenomenal.One can just hear alone and get awe struck:).

Prabhu said...

You have a great voice. Love the song.