Monday, June 8, 2009

Minnadi Minnadi Minnaminnunje Song-Cover by Meena

I am posting a song after a long gap :).Now,here is my attempt upon a Malayalam number.I happened to stumble upon a very good k-track.The song was originally sung by Chitra ji.Here is my version of the song for you all :).Hope you all enjoy this one.Do let me know your comments.

Movie Name: Naran (2005)
Original Singer: Chithra KS
Cover version:Meena
Music Director: Deepak Dev
Lyrics: Kaithapram
Year: 2005
Producer: Antony Perumba
Director: Joshi
Actors: Bhavana, Devayani, Innocent, Jagathy Sreekumar, Mohanlal, Siddique, Sona Nair



Minnedi Minnedi Minnaminunje Cover by Meena | Online recorder

7 comments:

Jo said...

Hey Ramya, good effort! There were only very minor issues with pronunciation and overall it was really good. Watch out the mixing part though. Your voice sounds muffled in the background music.

meena said...

@Jo:Thanks a lot for the comment.would take care of mixing :).BTW,this is meena and NOT ramya :).

naresh nambisan said...

seems like u spent ur childhood outside kerala.thats y few minor pronounciation problems...overall grt effort.......keep it up......

meena said...

@naresh :Offcourse,I have certainly spent my childhood,not only childhood,all my life infact OUTSIDE kerala.Thanks for ur comment :).

Unknown said...

great meena....i loved this song of urs....

meena said...

@Saranya:Thanks for visiting my space here.Appreciate it!!

asif said...

very nice effort...is it your mixing on the original song??...really great ...do u also make your own tunes??...kindly reply