Sunday, June 14, 2009

SunNari Neeyum SunNaran Njanum From Micheal Madana Kamarajan -Duet Cover By Meena and NVK

This is my second duet with NVK ji.The first one being Malarnthum Malaratha.Many thanks to NVK ji for having helped me out with the malayalam pronunciation and also for having sung this song upon my request :).Here is our version of this amazing song.This was also recorded with my new professional gears:).Do let us know your comments :).

Movie Name:Micheal Madana Kamarajan
Music Director:Ilayaraja
Original singers:S Janaki,Kamal Hassan
Cover Version:Meena,NVK

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

6 comments:

Padmini Priya Subramanian said...

Hi Meena:)
Really nice yaar..perfect duet!!
Ur portion had very few flaws..lik few pronunciation problems[thiru ONAM..and in charanam portion THEDUM..]cud feel it was not lik original in these places alone..otherwise grtt!!5/5 from me!!
cheers:)

meena said...

@Priya :Thanks for visiting my space here.If I need to be singing just like the original,then I am NOT required at all :).The immortal soul is aleady there..The GR8 Janaki amma:).As a singer,I have just given my own inputs Priya :).Anyways,thanks for mentioning :).Keep visiting this space for more :).Thanks for giving full stars :).

kalyani said...

Hey wonderful :) Just like original

TC Ratnapuri said...

Great singing by both of you. Loved it. Sangathis are so crisp. Amazing.

I guess you used the sm58 Meena, it shows in several places (for instance when you say Onam).

meena said...

@Kalyani:Thanks :).

@TCR:Thanks a lot.

ranjith said...

This one was very nice.
Meena and NVK, congrats!! good job
malayalam kalakki..
Ranjith