Friday, March 5, 2010

Oru Murai Vandhu Paarthaaya-Meena's Cover Version

This is probably one of the songs thats quite tough to render due to the heavy classical punch.I just plunged upon this great track and gave it a quick try.The entire song recording was completed in less than an hour.Now coming this is song,it requires a worthy mention of the most talented dancer,Padmashree.Dr.Shobana Chandra Kumar and offcourse Chitra.K.S ji.

The mindblowing expressions of Shobana and the golden voice of Chitra have amazingly complimented each other.I have already sung the hindi version of this song.This was one of my older recordings.I was just an infant in the process of learning this whole thing exploring at that stage.Hence,the mixing and stuff might not be so good.Kindly bear with me for that recording.I have come a long way since then!!!You could listen to it here-->Mere Dholna Sun

All that said,now here is my version for you all to appraise!!!

Movie:Manichitrathazhu
Singer Originally:K.J.Yesudas,K.S.Chitra
Cover:Meena
Music Director:M.G.Radhkrishnan
Recording,Mixing & Mastering:Meena

No comments: