Friday, April 2, 2010

Idhazhil Kadhai Ezhudhum Song Duet

This song,thats probably one of those very tough songs to render for one,being the raga itself and another one being the extraordinary composition by Raja sir.Now myself and another excellent singer,Thinkal Govind Kumar,have attempted this number.Being one BIG IL fan,no wonder this song remains to be in my diary :).

As about this duet,got acquainted with Thinkal ji,the co-singer,a few months ago through the most amazing Muziboo blog.We started making the song a couple of weeks back.He was a lil nervous delivering this renditon due to he hailing from the "God's own country" and that he had just got introduced to the song.Now here it is for a release :).

I dedicate this song to all 80's Ilayaraja song's lovers.Here you all go with our rendition.Kindly do not forget to leave your thoughts :).

Movie Name: Unnal Mudiyum Thambi (1988)
Singers Originally: K S Chitra,Balasubrahmanyam SP
Cover Singers:Meena S,Thinkal Govind Kumar
Music Director: Ilayaraja
Lyrics: Muthulingam Pulamaipithan
Year: 1988
Producer: Rajam Balachander
Director: Balachander K
Actors: Gemini Ganesan, Kamal Hassan, Seetha







8 comments:

Padmaja Ganti said...

stamp lalitha sangathis in the composition...the movie is rudraveena in Telugu...nice attempt...

Monalisa Murugesan said...

Hi Meenu
Great song Great Voice.. Love it!!

Monalisa Murugesan said...

Hi Meenu
Great song in Great voice.. Love it!!!!

Suneel Vantaram said...

Hi Meena garu,

great attempt!
could you please direct me to get karaoke tracks of illayaraja-telugu. naku illayaraja patalante pichchi..pls send me the link to
suneelkumarv@gmail.com

meena said...

@Padmaja:Welcome madam..Yes,awesome compo in lalitha and great movie too...Thanks :).

@Mona:Thanks :).

@Suneel vantaram:As far as I know, there arent any specific sites for telugu karaokes.Let me know if you need any tracks.Will pass it on if I have them.Thanks for being in my space here.Appreciate it!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent rendition. Could you please pass on the karaoke track for this song to me @ riogrande1977@gmail.com. I have an upcoming competition. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you...

Kiran

Anonymous said...

Very pleasant to hear the singers trying a difficult song. Very well done singers and you have done justice to this song. Good voice too.

Ananya

Anonymous said...

hi very nice singing can you please send me the karaoke track of this song my email is thirubahee@hotmail.com thanks