Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sonnalum Ketpadhilai Song-Meena & Unni Krishnan Duet

I finally get to sing with "Kalaimamani " P.Unnikrishnan :D.The ever refreshing melody,still remains evergreen and will forever.I think these kind of master pieces could be made possible by the one and only "Oscar Nayagan" Thiru.A R Rahman.

Now this is another famous song composed by the one and only "Isai Puyal" A R Rahman and sung by the most hit duet pair,Unnikrishnan and Harini.Thought,it would be great to sing this song with Unni Krishnan("My Dream and still is":)).So tried to make one karaoke track.I have also done my own improvisations at some places.Hope you ll like it!!!

So,here goes my attempt upon this hit number.Just leave in your thoughts as always,folks!!!

Movie Name: Kadhal Virus (2002)
Singer: Harini, Unni Krishnan
Cover Version:Meena,Unni Krishnan :)
Karaoke Track:Meena
Mixing:Meena
Music Director: Rahman AR
Year: 2002
Producer: Arumugam S
Director: Kathir


Sonnalum Ketpadhilai-I finally get to sing with "Kalaimamani " P.Unnikrishnan :) | Muziboo
Kindly download it here-->Sonnalum Ketpadhillai Song Duet for a better quality audio,best heard on headphones.

No comments: